Rent is due on the first of each month and considered late if not received by the fifth day of the month. If you know that you will have a delay or problem paying by the due date, contact your management team immediately. Lack of communication can affect your payment record.
LPM receives rental payments by:
- US mail
- In the LPM office
- Direct Deposit through the LPM Website Tenant Portal
- Credit/Debit Card through the LPM Website Tenant Portal
LPM does NOT accept rental payments in:
- Rolled coin
- Post-dated checks
If you fail to pay rent on time and in full, you could incur the following charges:
- Late fee – see your lease to determine your late fee.
- Service fee – the LPM service fee is $85 if a notice to pay or quit is served because your rent is not received in a timely manner.
- Maintenance charge – LPM will bill you $45 if you have made an appointment with the maintenance staff but failed to meet them at the scheduled time. If LPM receives a service call billing, you are responsible for reimbursement.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: LETTS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
MAIL RENT TO: 2001 BUTTERFIELD ROAD, SUITE 165, CHICAGO, IL 60515
OR PAY RENT ONLINE
Pay Your Rent Online
Letts Property Management is pleased to offer residents the ability to pay online!
Residents will enjoy the following benefits:
- Online payments via credit card or electronic check
- One time payments at your convenience
- Secure and easy to use payment system
Creating your online account:
- Please visit: www.LettsPropertyManagement.com
- Click on "Tenant Login"
- Click on "Create New Account"
- Enter your Account Number (can be obtained from your Property Manager)
- In order to open the online account, the system requires your Social Security number and an email address. You may need to provide this information to your Property Manager.
- Once logged in, process a one- time payment by clicking on "Make a Payment"