Rent is due on the first of each month and considered late if not received by the fifth day of the month. If you know that you will have a delay or problem paying by the due date, contact your management team immediately. Lack of communication can affect your payment record.
LPM receives rental payments by:
- US mail
- In the LPM office
- Direct Deposit through the LPM Website Tenant Portal
- Credit/Debit Card through the LPM Website Tenant Portal
LPM does NOT accept rental payments in:
- Rolled coin
- Post-dated checks
If you fail to pay rent on time and in full, you could incur the following charges:
- Late fee – see your lease to determine your late fee.
- Service fee – the LPM service fee is $85 if a notice to pay or quit is served because your rent is not received in a timely manner.
- Maintenance charge – LPM will bill you $45 if you have made an appointment with the maintenance staff but failed to meet them at the scheduled time. If LPM receives a service call billing, you are responsible for reimbursement.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: LETTS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
MAIL RENT TO:
- 821 Atlanta St
- Roswell, GA 30075
OR PAY RENT ONLINE
Pay Your Rent Online
Letts Property Management is pleased to offer residents the ability to pay online!
Residents will enjoy the following benefits:
- Online payments via credit card or electronic check
- One time payments at your convenience
- Secure and easy to use payment system
Creating your online account:
- Please visit: www.LettsPropertyManagement.com
- Click on "Tenant Login"
- Click on "Create New Account"
- Enter your Account Number (can be obtained from your Property Manager)
- In order to open the online account, the system requires your Social Security number and an email address. You may need to provide this information to your Property Manager.
- Once logged in, process a one- time payment by clicking on "Make a Payment"