Investment Property Accounting
Letts Property Management utilizes a very robust and comprehensive double entry accounting system to track all
transactions for our clients and their rental investment properties.
- When we receive payments, the item is scanned and attached to the payee’s account for record keeping and immediately deposited into our state audited, insured, rental account.
- We provide detailed monthly statements for each one of our rental properties to help our clients stay informed and assist in tax preparation. Included in our monthly statements in a year to date column, as well.
- There are approximately 50 additional reports available online in an owner’s dedicated website. Each owner is given a unique login and password, and can access their own account 24/7/365. Owners can access their full account details, review tenant ledger’s, tenant rent rolls, view all unpaid and paid bills, as well as see all maintenance items along with details and pictures of all work that was completed.
- Letts Property Management is covered by a general liability, commercial liability, and workman’s compensation insurance policy.
- We send out monthly distributions via mail or ACH payment monthly to our owners. Along with their check an owner receives a full breakdown of their monthly activity on their account.